Tuesday 30 April 2019

No7 Micro-dermabrasion Review



I would class myself as having combination skin. This means that I suffer from oily areas and some dry areas. My pores are large, especially on my nose, and my forehead and nose tend to be oily with random parts of my face suffering from dryness from time to time. The other day I woke up, looked in the mirror and my nose was completely dry. I mean, I could see the flecks of skin starting to come off so instantly though I need a good exfoliation to get rid of these skin cells. I began my research and came across Boots No7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion face exfoliator - which had amazing reviews. For 75ml its currently £11.00 which is a reasonably priced product when the recommended use is no more than twice a week. The packaging its just a simple contract of black and white and is pretty plain. 

What does the product claim to do?

This product promises to make you instantly younger by producing fresher and clearer skin from just 4 treatments. With the use of aluminum-oxide micro-crystals, they sweep away dull cells for instant radiance leaving the skin silky smooth. Also helps against the appearance of dark areas, sun damage and blemished prone skin. Sounds good right? 

How do you use?

Simply apply a small amount on your finger tips and massage into clean damp skin for around one minute. Follow up with your favourite moisturiser.




So, what did I think?

Overall, I give this product a strong 4.5/5 stars. The micro-crystals worked perfectly and cleared my dry skin up straight away and left the rest of my face feeling smooth and tightened. As you also only need a small amount for the whole of the face and to only use it twice a week, I can see this lasting for a reasonable amount of time. I would be wary if you are prone to sensitive skin because the micro-crystals are very harsh to the skin. My skin has never felt so refreshed after using this product!

So, the reason why its missing half a star is down the Aluminium Oxide crystals that they use. These don't dissolve in water and just gets me thinking how these micro-crystals, over time, could build up and cause harm to the environment. I'd need to do more research into this but until then have you used this product before? How did you get on?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig